Safeguarding at St Bartholomew's
Please click on the links below for copies of our Safeguarding policies:
- Safeguarding Policy Statement
- Responding to Safeguarding Allegations
- E-Safety Policy
- Parish Whistleblowing Policy
Our safeguarding officer is Mary Nixon.
She can be contacted on 01273 620 491 or click here to email.
We also provide the following links below:
- If you are a child and you need to talk to someone about things that are happening to you that you don't like, please click on this link which takes you to the Childline website, or telephone Childline on 0800 1111.
- If you are an adult and you need to access support about something that is happening to you, please click on this link to find out how you can do that. Scroll down to find on that page for links to various support organisations for you to contact.
- If you need to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team, please click on this link.
- If you need to report a safeguarding concern to the statutory authorities in Sussex, please click on this link, click on the option on the left that best describes the situation you are concerned about, and follow the advice and you will find further links there. Please remember to contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Team as well once you have contacted the statutory authorities.